New Features In Microsoft Edge for Android
Microsoft Edge has started rolling out the update which will enable site blocking in Edge browser in Android devices. The feature was already available in PCs but now also exists on Android.
- If you have set up a Microsoft family group, any websites you have already tagged as allowed or blocked for your kid(s) will carry the same settings as they try to access websites in Microsoft Edge on their Android devices.
- 1-Click form fillups
- Mark the Pdf and Ebooks Easily
- Get to the websites from the taskbar
- Reading is now pretty much easier
- Print only what you need
- Browse in phone save the data and open the same data in PC
- Any website sending so many messages? Now you can “Mute Tab”
- Working on something else and wanna read too? Let the web read everything for you.
- Having any problem with browsing with the small screen? Now browse with the full screen
- Any favourite website? Now you can edit URLs for your favourites.
- Don’t want anyone else to visit a website? Change the Permission by yourself of any website.
- Import your any browser website bookmarks.
- So many tabs? Now check the tab you are looking for.
- Need more features? Add more new extensions according to your need.
- Website in a different language? Translate it easily and instantly with a click into 50+ languages
- Set any tabs for later aside.
- Block any site you want.
- Faster, Safer and Secure.
- Customize any extension you’ve added.
- Get rid of pesky-popups
- Clear the browsing history with a click
- Battery saver mode
- Browse privately with the incognito mode.
- Secured with the design.
- Save the passwords and keep them safe.
- Stay in sync
Read More: Neighbourly Ask Any Local
Read More: What is Google One?